Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Sun Splash, Arizona

We were able to spend a few days in Arizona at the end of July to attend my step-brother's mission farewell. We had a blast visiting our family and Chris even got to have a little vacation, which he really needed! On July 30, the day after we got into town, we went to Sun Splash with my sisters and my brother-in-law and his sister and kids. We had so much fun and wished we could have stayed longer.

Parker loved these slides! They were only for little kids so they didn't get run over by the big kids and the water was only like 2 feet deep.
My little sister, Gabby, with her nephew Tyler...so cute!
Tyler wasn't as much of a fan of the water spraying up from the ground as he usually is...
...He's all about going down the slides!! I'm pretty sure I pulled a muscle in my thigh from holding him as he went all the way down. He just kept going, over and over and over! haha
Just look at that face! That's one happy kid, right there!
Parker was pretty excited because he was able to ride down on the BIG tube slides with us! He loved it and now every time we pass a water park he talks about going down the water slides! It was so fun to go down with him, and it makes spending the money to go to a place like this a little more worth it!!

1 comment:

Mary Mathews said...

How fun. I love Tyler's face. His smile is priceless!