Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Farewell Elder Ellsworth!!!!

My brother, Carsten, left for the MTC on August 3 from the Phoenix Sky Harbor Airport. We all wanted to see him off, which meant that since his flight was at 7 am we had to be there by like 5:30 am and it’s an hour or so drive from my parent’s house!!

**Disclaimer: Okay people now don't judge, we had to be up by like 4 am, which is just too early for some of us to look decent, let alone get the boys up and dressed! Normally I wouldn't take them out in public in their pajamas and barefeet! However, if it makes anyone feel any better, Tyler can't walk yet so doesn't really need to have shoes and I DID bring Parker's sandals but being as it was so early and still dark out I couldn't for the life of me remember where I had put them (turns out they were stuck behind one of the rows of seats in our car!), so we mainly just carried him!!

Aunt Gabby looking at this cool statue, replica thing with Parker. Apparently he really liked it, but since I didn't even know it was there until seeing this picture my step-mom took, I have no idea really what he thought of it! haha
Last picture with Carsten for 2 YEARS!!
Carsten's Dad and Step-mom
Last family picture before he leaves!
It's crazy to think that when he gets home from his mission, Parker will be 5 and Tyler will be 3! I really don't know how I feel about that!!
So long Elder Ellsworth have a great time on your mission!! We are so proud of you and can't wait to read all about it. WE LOVE YOU :)

No comments: