Thursday, August 11, 2011

Roller Skating

A few weeks ago we Parker was invited to a roller skating birthday party for our friends in Oklahoma. He had never been roller skating before and it had been a LONG time since I have done it, so it took a little while to get used to it again. I think Parker had fun, but he seemed to want to play the video games and just skate on the carpet instead of venturing out on the rink! I got him to go all the way around once though! It was a fun little activity/place to go before we left Oklahoma.

I just loved how cute he looked in his little skates! They were so tiny..haha
He loved "playing" this game more than skating I'm pretty sure!
WOW, I can't believe how out of shape I was when it came to skating...It took us forever to get around the whole ring. (I like to think that I was just going slow because I didn't want to hurt my knee, so I was just being careful! lol)
Parker loved his cupcake and ice cream!
He was sooo tired though, since he didn't get a nap!
Tyler enjoyed crawling all over and trying to steal people's drinks and food that were put on the benches!! haha
Happy Birthday Jared!!! Thanks for inviting us :)

No comments: